DL Hall's back soreness "not an issue anymore"

wildcard

From Orioles.com

On Thursday, general manager Mike Elias shared that Hall had been dealing with right lower lumbar discomfort in recent weeks. Not an issue anymore, said the 24-year-old left-hander, who has already returned to throwing.

“I’m good to go now,” Hall said.

https://www.mlb.com/orioles/news/orioles-2023-starting-pitching-options

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

Well even Elias said it’s basically behind him

Why would Elias even mention it if it's not an issue anymore? Either way, we'll see how they use him in spring games because we know the Orioles err on the side of extreme caution when it comes to tweaks and twinges.

3 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

Why would Elias even mention it if it's not an issue anymore? Either way, we'll see how they use him in spring games because we know the Orioles err on the side of extreme caution when it comes to tweaks and twinges.

He mentioned it because he’s explaining now why Hall will be off to a slower start at the beginning of ST.

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

Why?

1. Be fun watching them back-to-back, even it just once.
  2. Something different. Heck, I think it might be fun to see GRod get two strikes on a lefty and then bring Hall in.
  3. Both get about 145 IPs and would be a full go in 2024
  4.  In this imaginary scenario, they are healthy all season in MLB, which is what I really want to see.