ACC Thread

YardBirds13

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great game.

Douglas showed why he could have been POY, and I think without having Lawson Carolina showed why he was deserving of the award as well.

If you are a Maryland fan, this might not be the best thing.

If UNC had won, 100% chance their fans hang around to root against Duke.

Now that they lost, you'd hope they'll stick around to cheer Duke down too, but that may not happen. Getting the non-your team fans on your side in the ACC Tourney is a huge help for an underdog.

Wonder how well Lawson will be ready next week. Obviously he will play but how effective will he be?

He looked decent against Duke...I would expect him to be fine.

Obviously UNC will win their first game but without a 100% Lawson and better defensive intensity, any game after that they could go down.

Well, UNC loses...Not surprising without Lawson...They played as well as they could though and almost pulled it off.

This FSU team has a chance to make a deep run in the NCAAs.

WE really need him back. Ellington played well, but couldn't create when he had to. Frasor plays hard and hustles every play, but he's not Lawson.

Douglas played terrific, and I'm with you Rob, they could do some damage. Gotta be happy for Leonard Hamilton though. I keep picturing him on the Wizards sideline looking like a lost puppy.

Well, FSU is a tough matchup for Duke...Duke has beaten them twice this year though.

Looking forward to bringing the ACC tourney crown back to where it belongs...Durham! :D

And this is why when my friends ask me why I still care so much about the ACC tournament. The thought sickens me.

Archived