ACC Thread

YardBirds13

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miami with the first win of 4 must win games. McClinton was sickening. I'll probably have a heart attack sometime in the next couple of weeks. They've got to get into the tourney so everyone can enjoy some prime time Jack.

Anybody coming to Richmond for the CAA tourney?

Miami with the first win of 4 must win games. McClinton was sickening. I'll probably have a heart attack sometime in the next couple of weeks. They've got to get into the tourney so everyone can enjoy some prime time Jack.

Anybody coming to Richmond for the CAA tourney?

I'm trying, but only can get tickets for as long as Towson is there. In other words, the play in round.

Anybody coming to Richmond for the CAA tourney?[/QUOTE]

I'll more than likely go on Sunday if either JMU or Mason is still in.

Welp, Calvin Baker completely shuts down Jack McClinton all night (and I mean SHUT DOWN, he had 6 points with a minute left), and guess who FINALLY gets an open look at a 3 with 50 seconds left? And was there any question if it was going in?

McClinton was guarded as well as I've seen all year tonight, but man, when he got the open look at the end of the game, it was like you KNEW it was going down.

UVa played well again tonight, and they have been tough at home lately. Maryland better watch out when they come down next weekend.

Welp, Calvin Baker completely shuts down Jack McClinton all night (and I mean SHUT DOWN, he had 6 points with a minute left), and guess who FINALLY gets an open look at a 3 with 50 seconds left? And was there any question if it was going in?

McClinton was guarded as well as I've seen all year tonight, but man, when he got the open look at the end of the game, it was like you KNEW it was going down.

UVa played well again tonight, and they have been tough at home lately. Maryland better watch out when they come down next weekend.

MD better watch out for State this weekend...They are playing really well and hung with Wake tonight.

I don't think MD goes to State and wins...In fact, I see them losing 2 of their last 3 games, meaning they will need 2 wins in the ACCT to get into the NCAAs.

MD better watch out for State this weekend...They are playing really well and hung with Wake tonight.

I don't think MD goes to State and wins...In fact, I see them losing 2 of their last 3 games, meaning they will need 2 wins in the ACCT to get into the NCAAs.

MD doesn't have an easy win on the schedule right now. NC State has been playing really well as you said, and although Wake has struggled on the road, obviously they are tough.

UVA beat Clemson and VaTech in C'ville, and took Miami (while shutting down McClinton) to the wire tonight.

Terps have their work cut out for them.

Looking forward to your boys in Blacksburg this weekend. I think the Hokies play them tough, and looks like they won't have Smith.

MD doesn't have an easy win on the schedule right now. NC State has been playing really well as you said, and although Wake has struggled on the road, obviously they are tough.

UVA beat Clemson and VaTech in C'ville, and took Miami (while shutting down McClinton) to the wire tonight.

Terps have their work cut out for them.

Looking forward to your boys in Blacksburg this weekend. I think the Hokies play them tough, and looks like they won't have Smith.

A gutsy performance all the same, playing with a sprained knee. Everyone and their mother knew that three was going in at the end.

A gutsy performance all the same, playing with a sprained knee. Everyone and their mother knew that three was going in at the end.

No question.

It wasn't even one of those where you kind of lean and hold your breath, hoping it'll rim out.

It was, "Oh crap, Graham jsut laid a perfect screen on two guys, McClinton is open, we lost" Before the shot even left his hand!

He is incredible. As much as I was rooting for us to win last night, I really hope Miami gets in the tourney and makes some noise. McClinton is so much fun to watch.

Archived