2023 Joey Krehbiel

DirtyBird

Doesn’t sound like he’s going anywhere:

“Just seems like he's missing his spots," Hyde said. "He struggled early in camp last year, also. We're going to keep throwing him out there and tighten his command a little bit."

https://www.masnsports.com/blog/rodriguez-and-rutschman-prove-to-be-dynamic-duo-against-detroit

Edited by Frobby

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

Doesn’t sound like he’s going anywhere:

“Just seems like he's missing his spots," Hyde said. "He struggled early in camp last year, also. We're going to keep throwing him out there and tighten his command a little bit."

https://www.masnsports.com/blog/rodriguez-and-rutschman-prove-to-be-dynamic-duo-against-detroit

But Hyde has to say that. He can't exactly say "yeah, I think he's headed to Norfolk after today's poor performance."

4 minutes ago, rm5678 said:

But Hyde has to say that. He can't exactly say "yeah, I think he's headed to Norfolk after today's poor performance."

That’s not really the point.  The point is he’s not going to minor league camp after two bad performances.  

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Frobby said:

That’s not really the point.  The point is he’s not going to minor league camp after two bad performances.  

I am not sure bad performances is the right term.   There has to be another word to describe them.

12 minutes ago, wildcard said:

I am not sure bad performances is the right term.   There has to be another word to describe them.

I’m a master of understatement. Though what would you call Kade Stroud’s two outings?

Edited by Frobby

16 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Is Kade Stroud a Nashville country singer? Will he sing the national anthem next year when the Orioles move next year?

Kade Strowd ,is he even a prospect?

He is a guy that someone in the O's org would like to be a prospect but has not made it passed A+ ball yet at age 25.

• Like 1