Sunday afternoon (Easter Sunday): Yankees @ Orioles 1:35pm

nevadaO

Pitching wise, I think Tyler Wells showed poise but the Yankees hitters like Judge just deserve to be given credit being being great hitters. As for Franchy Cordero, I'm flabbergasted at why the Orioles released him. However, after seeing the way Brandon Hyde reacted to a reporters question about Cordero after the game, I have my suspicions that the Orioles may have released Franchy for locker room attitude reasons. It's possible that he may have gotten into a verbal conflict with someone during spring training.  (This is pure speculation, but using my deductive reasoning skills, that's how I see it. He was too successful during spring for the release.)

• Upvote 1

Something else I noticed about today's game... the Walldimore out in left feild cost us at least 3 runs. That game might have been at least tied in the 9th if it was the old dimensions.

I'm really starting to hate that wall. It does more damage to us as the home team than it helps. We don't even have any top LHP to benefit from it, but we do have some top Right Handed Power Hitters that get diminished because of it.  

I really hope they consider putting the wall back to normal dimensions next season. I'm done with Mount Walldimore.  I've seen enough of it already.

19 hours ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Something else I noticed about today's game... the Walldimore out in left feild cost us at least 3 runs. That game might have been at least tied in the 9th if it was the old dimensions.

I'm really starting to hate that wall. It does more damage to us as the home team than it helps. We don't even have any top LHP to benefit from it, but we do have some top Right Handed Power Hitters that get diminished because of it.  

I really hope they consider putting the wall back to normal dimensions next season. I'm done with Mount Walldimore.  I've seen enough of it already.

The Wall just cost Adley a home run against the A's just now. That's at least 5 runs so far that I've counted that the wall has cost us.