Wednesday April 12: Orioles attempt to win series from Oakland

SteveA

That Hays throw was off the charts weird.   Last time I have seen that type of boneheaded throw was with that chubby guy who was a first round pick who hit lefty.  Cant remember his name because he never really did anything.  I think the guy had one good week at the end of a season and never did anything else.   

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Some of these mental lapses reflect on Hyde's management of the team. Ever notice, there are never any ramifications for dumb decisions or poor mental plays. He's too much one of the boys than a leader who holds his team accountable.

I’ve been attacked in previous posts about Hyde having the best job in baseball as the Orioles coach.  When they’re expected to win he just falls flat. Point proven. 

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

You mean you were not excited to see a lineup against a left-handed pitcher that included Frazier in RF. lol

It also had McCann batting cleanup and included McKenna. So yeah, the excitement factor was low. 😀