5/13 - Rainy Saturday vs Pirates

Tony-OH

1 minute ago, Uli2001 said:

It was not a "different singer", it was Paul Di'anno. I appreciate BD, but PD will always be the original IM frontman for me. And Killers is their best album.

I knew it was Paul Di’Anno but I didn’t want to seem like too big of a nerd.  Their debut album is #1 for me but Killers is great too. 

Just now, ArtVanDelay said:

I knew it was Paul Di’Anno but I didn’t want to seem like too big of a nerd.  Their debut album is #1 for me but Killers is great too. 

I don't know a single Maiden fan that craps on Di'Anno or has a big issue with Killers.

First two albums were solid.

I do think they found a higher gear with Bruce.

13 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

This Band had some acclaim so I cant say they flew under the radar exactly but I honestly think they were way underrated.  This album is my personal favorite.....its a Rock Opera concept album with the weird topic of Murder, Drugs, Mind Control, Sacred Whores and lots more.   But as silly as that sounds the band makes it work.  Some of the guitar on the Album is sublime and the lead singing is just top notch.  

Dude!!! This is so good as well!! I'm definitely getting this as well!! Thank you!

Lets all enjoy what the Orioles are doing right now.  I really must say this seems like a dangerous team right now.  How far we go I dont know.  What I do know is what they are doing is pretty amazing and NO one could of guessed we would be doing this.  

• Upvote 1