Wednesday, June 28: Orioles vs Reds, series deciding game

SteveA

Just now, Roy Firestone said:

look, Im supportive of LGBT rights and think this night is fine...but for Gods sakes lets stay with the game...this is just too distracting..

I had to mute the TV, every one of these in game interviews they do is terrible and this is the worst of them all.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Roy Firestone said:

look, Im supportive of LGBT rights and think this night is fine...but for Gods sakes lets stay with the game...this is just too distracting..

I don't know. The O's have non-baseball guests in the booth all the time. Why shouldn't they interview this nice person?

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

I doubt it, because we've seen the Orioles do this over and over. It's clear they believe this the right thing to do and they are wrong. 

That’s fair. But I don’t remember the last time that happened. 

To be clear, I agree with you. If you’re on 3rd with less than two out, you’re not going on contact. Make sure the ball gets through the infield. 

All I’m saying is that I don’t know if this is some analytics thing instead of some guys who don’t have their head in the game. In other words, I don’t believe analytics and whatever SigBot is doing goes against common sense baseball understanding. 

2 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

looks like a 7 year old painted the outfield cant even track the ball when its hit into it

• Upvote 1