Playoff Tickets

SilverRocket

I found it to be a bit clunky, but otherwise straightforward.  After each purchase, I had to re-enter the offer code.  I purchased upper box all three of my games.  IIRC they were all row 3, so that seems to indicate that there should be plenty available for those with later ticket windows (knock on wood).   I also was able to purchase parking for all three games in Lots F/G/H.  

17 minutes ago, justD said:

I didn't find it smooth at all.  I added all of my parking first, as it came available before the tickets did. When adding tickets, the parking went away. In fact, when adding the second set of tickets, the first went away.  The "Continue Shopping" button didn't show up until I went out and came back in; then bought seats for the WC, then parking, seats for the ALDS then parking, seats for the ALCS then parking. 

Unfortunately, when being picky for seats I chose the wrong game for the ALCS so my parking is for the wrong day - I'll be doing some selling and buying for those now! DOH

Billing address wasn't correct for the card on file so had to update that info - be sure you've done that ahead of time, if it's relevant. DOH again

Be sure to click that stupid "I agree" box at the bottom each time. 

When you try to replace tickets because the seats don't look the best (yes, I know most people won't be as picky as I am!), it kicks you all the way out and you have to enter your code and start over with your search for which game and which section. 

And I wish I could've exchanged that one parking pass but my code is now invalid. :(

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, I NOW HAVE TICKETS FOR GAME 1 OR 2 OF EACH OF THE THREE SERIES!!!

I had a similar item when I purchased but I just purchased my seats then when back in and did parking on a separate transaction 

25 minutes ago, AnythingO's said:

I am in the same boat, impatiently waiting

Us 1200 folks are picking at 10am tomorrow*.   You probably need to contact the O's ticket office to make sure you get your invite (with offer code) on time.

*Assuming that "new" 1200 Flex members pick at the same time as existing 1200 Flex members.

Edited by SteveA

2 hours ago, Going Underground said:

But that is still a decent profit for that seat. My friend has game 2 section 60 for $90.00

I'd think these prices will go down a good bit once there is more availability. Only premium plans have had the opportunity to purchase at this point. 

31 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Us 1200 folks are picking at 10am tomorrow*.   You probably need to contact the O's ticket office to make sure you get your invite (with offer code) on time.

*Assuming that "new" 1200 Flex members pick at the same time as existing 1200 Flex members.

I bought the $1200 flex plan on Wednesday 9/13 and my presale access time is tomorrow at noon...I'm assuming every 2024 flex plan buyer just got put into a chronological list by order date/time that is being split into groups. So if someone just bought theirs yesterday or today, sit tight, I'm sure you will get something soon. I got my email about presale access yesterday.