10/7/2023 ALDS A, Game 1 AL Lower WC Winner at AL Division Winner #1 FOX or FS1
  ALDS B, Game 1 AL Higher WC Winner at AL Division Winner #2 FOX or FS1
  NLDS A, Game 1 NL Lower WC Winner at NL Division Winner #1 TBS
  NLDS B, Game 1 NL Higher WC Winner at NL Division Winner #2 TBS
10/8/2023 ALDS A, Game 2 AL Lower WC Winner at AL Division Winner #1 FOX or FS1
  ALDS B, Game 2 AL Higher WC Winner at AL Division Winner #2 FOX or FS1
10/9/2023 NLDS A, Game 2 NL Lower WC Winner at NL Division Winner #1 TBS
  NLDS B, Game 2 NL Higher WC Winner at NL Division Winner #2 TBS
10/10/2023 ALDS A, Game 3 AL Division Winner #1 at AL Lower WC Winner FOX or FS1
  ALDS B, Game 3 AL Division Winner #2 at AL Higher WC Winner FOX or FS1
10/11/2023 ALDS A, Game 4 * AL Division Winner #1 at AL Lower WC Winner FOX or FS1
  ALDS B, Game 4 * AL Division Winner #2 at AL Higher WC Winner FOX or FS1
  NLDS A, Game 3 NL Division Winner #1 at NL Lower WC Winner TBS
  NLDS B, Game 3 NL Division Winner #2 at NL Higher WC Winner TBS
10/12/2023 NLDS A, Game 4 * NL Division Winner #1 at NL Lower WC Winner TBS
  NLDS B, Game 4 * NL Division Winner #2 at NL Higher WC Winner TBS
10/13/2023 ALDS A, Game 5 * AL Lower WC Winner at AL Division Winner #1 FOX or FS1
  ALDS B, Game 5 * AL Higher WC Winner at AL Division Winner #2 FOX or FS1

If Means does well last couple starts, I'd actually have him neck and neck w/ Kremer right now. My rotation would be:

Bradish

Rodriguez

Means/Kremer

Kremer/Means

Gibson as back up BP long man. Flaherty probably off the roster in favor of Irvin as another LHP.

Only thing I'd say on position players is McKenna will somehow be on this roster for defense. I don't see Cowser getting back unless there is an injury. 

well thank god Nextar and Direct Tv ended their dispute yesterday... ive been withouth Fox for Months tho Direct tv had the Fox games on mlb extra innings it wouldn't of had playoff baseball...psheww close call. 

2 hours ago, Sports Guy said:

That’s an indictment on the pen more than him.

3.65 xERA (70th percentile)

.210 xBA (84th)

31.4 Chase % (78th)

31.2 Whiff % (85th)

4.7 Barrel % (91st)

The only blue on his Statcast page are BB% and GB%.

Those are pretty excellent RP stats for any bullpen. Not the guy to bring in if you want a GIDP but a good option if you need to miss bats.

47 minutes ago, Three Run Homer said:

Much to sort out the last two weeks.  I'm sure they'd like to give Wells a look, and they should give  Flaherty a look in the pen if that's his contemplated role.  On the other hand they still need to win games.   

If they wanted to give Wells a look, why haven’t they yet?

I love the never say die attitude of this team, but we wouldn't need so many late inning heroics if we had halfway decent middle relief. 

I feel okay about Cano and our top three lefties (Hall, Coulombe and Perez) but I have no faith in any of our other right handed relievers.   At this point I'd be tempted to put Kreihbel on the postseason roster ahead of Baumann, Webb or Fuji, which should not be interpreted as a vote of confidence in Kreihbel.  

I think it's time to put both Gibson and Flaherty in the bullpen to see if they can help.  Call up Irvin to give us a fifth starter to replace Gibson in the rotation.  Means is your fourth starter for the playoffs. 

3 hours ago, Frobby said:

I want to let the final 2 weeks play out before deciding how to structure the pitching.  I’m not sold yet on Means being in the playoff rotation based on his two starts, but he should get two more and then we can decide.  

Likewise, I'm not sold on Fujinami. It's like flipping a coin any time you send him out there.  Like another board member said, he's Forrest Gump's box of chocolates... You never know what you're gonna get.

3 hours ago, Frobby said:

I want to let the final 2 weeks play out before deciding how to structure the pitching.  I’m not sold yet on Means being in the playoff rotation based on his two starts, but he should get two more and then we can decide.  

I’m not sold on him being in the rotation but I’m sold on him being on the roster.

3 hours ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Likewise, I'm not sold on Fujinami. It's like flipping a coin any time you send him out there.  Like another board member said, he's Forrest Gump's box of chocolates... You never know what you're gonna get.

Fuji is skating on very thin ice.  

29 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Fuji is skating on very thin ice.  

One thing about Fuji, his last three appearances where he has given up multiple runs have all been on back-to-backs. IMO either they should have been willing to extend Means a bit more, or they should have made a roster move before the game to get an additional bullpen arm. I was following the game thread on r/orioles and there were a bunch of "Why are they bringing in Fuji? He pitched 20+ yesterday" comments.