I have formally requested a username change

TradeAngelos

22 minutes ago, pdiddy said:

How does one do this - I feel like a name based on an international fugitive is not a great choice for me.

It was a very long and arduous process. You have to get it on the desk of the big man and hope he finds the kindness in his heart to oblige. But it was all worth it. I, too, did not want to be labeled a scoundrel by my username anymore. 

9 minutes ago, TradeAngelos said:

It was a very long and arduous process. You have to get it on the desk of the big man and hope he finds the kindness in his heart to oblige. But it was all worth it. I, too, did not want to be labeled a scoundrel by my username anymore. 

7DE9EAB7-90AE-47EB-B99E-AA4F905415B5.jpeg.1c43cb051e488ac7c9b69e117ba7dc72.jpeg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, pdiddy said:

How does one do this - I feel like a name based on an international fugitive is not a great choice for me.

Mine was marginally created in that manner also! :)   But, I'm sticking with it!  

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, TradeAngelos said:

Despite the gloomy weather, the sun is shining bright behind those clouds in Birdland on this glorious day. I have been waiting for this moment for over 2 decades. I never thought this day would come, but our new owner has my absolute unwavering support. Any slander of this great man will not be tolerated. He can do no wrong, and is responsible for saving baseball in this city. I know these things take time, but I hope the upper management at OH will expedite my request in a timely fashion. The pitchfork is in the dumpster, and the pom poms have replaced it.  I truly believe he is the missing piece this franchise has been looking for, and will take us to the promised land eventually.  

Let's go O's. 

Send Tony a PM. A plus membership for about $24 per year might help.