5/7 @ Nats

Posted (edited)

Is burnes burning (glowing red) for anyone else?  image.png.f6e77e52d548f9aa8339d88e81b45056.png

edit:  eh... nevermind.  I guess the ad overlay doesn't like the black ad vs black uniform.  I've never seen this sort of thing so pronounced.

image.png.a0c74864ec884addb1efa56ca171d31d.png

Edited by Goober Noodles
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Remember The Alomar said:

From the crack Nats announcers, I have learned the "Nats fans have cooler sunglasses than Orioles fans" and "Orioles fans are bad at Moo-ing" 

Speaking of alternate audio, I did switch to there O's radio feed and for the first time ever for me on MLB-TV (streaming from my Mac onto my TV), the audio matches the video perfectly. 

18 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Kevin Brown is punishing us for ever criticizing him in the last game thread by forcing us to listen to Melanie do play by play. It's like when you punish your significant other by ignoring them. I get it.

Come back Kevin!

No Kevin complaints in the game thread today!  😄

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

Seven years in and the book is out eh?

Well he has given up 11 SBs, the same number of SBs as all of last year.  The most he has been given up ina year in his career is 18.  So, yeah, maybe it’s a new book. 

Just now, OriolesMagic83 said:

No Kevin complaints in the game thread today!  😄

If you think Kevin not being in the stadium is going to stop the Kevin commentary in the game thread, then I've got some bad news for you!  

3 minutes ago, Goober Noodles said:

Is burnes burning (glowing red) for anyone else?  image.png.f6e77e52d548f9aa8339d88e81b45056.png

Is it bleed from the green screen on the wall? I would say Bradish would perhaps glow from plasma rich injections, but this is a new one on me. 

• Haha 1