Saturday, May 18: A Wet one vs The Seamen

1 minute ago, baltfan said:

Looking at this lineup I don’t know why the Mariners aren’t calling the Orioles to deal strength for strength. 

And what kind of deal are you suggestion?

3 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

I dont know how much longer the Orioles will go with Mullins in the lineup..he simply cant square up a ball...

Mullins is the teams best defensive outfielder, and his career sample size has shown he can break out of the slump any time and go on a heater. He does have 6 home runs in 1 month this season in spite of his slump.

I think they have to keep giving him an opportunity to work out of the slump, because he can improve the lineup defensively while he does so. 

2 minutes ago, Jagwar said:

And what kind of deal are you suggestion?

One where the Orioles get one of their young starters and they get an Orioles position prospect.  I don’t know what makes sense exactly, but their lineup is really week and it seems silly for them to waste the years of their young pitchers. 

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

Mullins is the teams best defensive outfielder, and his career sample size has shown he can break out of the slump any time and go on a heater. He does have 6 home runs in 1 month this season in spite of his slump.

I think they have to keep giving him an opportunity to work out of the slump, because he can improve the lineup defensively while he does so. 

All of what you say is true, but this doesnt feel like just a slump...it feels like he may be done...

• Upvote 1

Just now, Roy Firestone said:

Rubinstein commercials are awful, but I give him credit for being a good sport...already a great owner...

I love what he is projecting so far. He appears to be the anti-Angelos, which would be awesome