Live upset thread!

O's are Legends

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Survive and advance SG...good game, better than I thought.

That kid Ward worked over Duke because they were so concentrated on Abrams...Pittman did enough to get guys in foul trouble.

Duke got stale when they went up by 10....Sometimes I think K goes to that stall offense a little too early...Needed to keep the foot on the pedal there.

Henderson was huge in the second half.

That Scheyer play may have won the game.

No sweat. Told you Duke was a lock in Greensboro.:leaving:

Seriously though, Duke was lucky to escape this one. IN the last minute Texas had the three pointer rim out, missed a tip in, and then twice couldn't grab a loose ball without fouling. Survive and advance. Nova- Duke should be a good one.

No sweat. Told you Duke was a lock in Greensboro.:leaving:

Seriously though, Duke was lucky to escape this one. Texas had the three pointer rim out, missed a tip in and then couldn't grab a loose ball without fouling twice in the last minute. Survive and advance. Nova- Duke should be a good one.

Can't believe that one came out.

I am really looking forward to the Nova game....Should be an excellent game.

I picked Duke to win and think they will but Nova is very impressive and could easily get to the final 4.

Nothing worse than seeing that stupid smirk on Coach K's face.

They got every damn call at the end of the game.

Texas definitely shot themselves in the foot with their FT's, but the officiating was atrocious.

Stop, please. Seriously, that's just absurd.

Both teams played their hearts out.

Yea seriously...Even mentioning the officiating is unreal. It was very balanced all game long.

Absolutely, we have passionate fans of teams in this thread with great discussions for the past few days and this guy comes out with that nonsense. Give credit where it's due.

Nothing worse than seeing that stupid smirk on Coach K's face.

They got every damn call at the end of the game.

Texas definitely shot themselves in the foot with their FT's, but the officiating was atrocious.

Wow, dead wrong. Duke didn't get nearly the calls the always get in the ACC. This is exactly why they will lose the next one, the can't get the charge every time. If Virginia Tech was watching that game they had to wonder why Duke wasn't getting the charge calls like the 8 charges they got in Blacksburg.:laughlol:

Archived