Tuesday 6/18 @ NYY

Morgan423

3 runs allowed while he was in the game was a gift tonight.

NY should have 6-9 runs on the board.  Maybe they will after the next at bat or 2 but they should already have they many runs.

Suarez was garbage tonight.  Just not the guy you want pitching in a big game like this.

Just now, eddie83 said:

Ok. You already said that didn’t you. 🤦‍♂️ 

No problem. They were peering into the dugout and Cole was talking to someone on the bench but was blocked. He seemed pretty upset and looked like he kept saying tomorrow. I’d be on the lookout if I’m Henderson or Rutchman.

2 minutes ago, baltfan said:

I still think it hit the bat 

They showed the replay several times, it was flush on the hand and not in a good spot. Hopefully, it doesn't cause him to miss significant time, it sucks to see players who are lighting it up get hurt.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, baltfan said:

Agree with Palmer. Suarez isn’t being aggressive. 

This. His command was clearly not great but he also looked scared to pitch in the zone. They have 5 walks and the O’s have 3 hits. Not the start to an important series you’re looking for.

1 minute ago, LGOrioles said:

This. His command was clearly not great but he also looked scared to pitch in the zone. They have 5 walks and the O’s have 3 hits. Not the start to an important series you’re looking for.

He also threw hardly any FB, which may have been the gameplan

Just now, Philip said:

Boy, I get pilloried for saying we need to upgrade our pitching( which everyone agrees we do) but some comments here are just shy of pitchforks and torches and calling for heads on platters .Sheesh.

Yeah, agreed.  It was obvious even at the beginning of the season there was not enough pitching depth, but one poor outing by Suarez is not the end of the world.  

2 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

We could have skipped Bradish vs ATL and had a rested Bradish with Grayson and Burnes in this series 

I've only been saying that for 2 weeks. Terrible job lining up the rotation. These games much more important than Phillies games

• Upvote 1