Friday 6/21 vs Houston

86this

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

Gunnar is a bit of a whiner/complainer. Look at the body language when something doesn’t go right for him at the plate. 

I said it, I said it, I’m here to represent it. 

Cry more

• Haha 1

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

Gunnar is a bit of a whiner/complainer. Look at the body language when something doesn’t go right for him at the plate. 

I said it, I said it, I’m here to represent it. 

image.jpeg.9e1d39c4716f90d2cbd2385df93e9011.jpeg

1 minute ago, Malike said:

Barry Bonds never met a pitcher he couldn't hit. I don't doubt that if Paige threw the ball over the plate, which many were reluctant to do, the ball would in fact, be gone. 

Peak non steroids Bonds could hit anyone.  Bonds might be an butthole but he is a mighty hitter.  Satchel might get him a lot but I think in time Bonds would hit him at at least a .285 avg and get a bomb every 12=16 ab against him.  

Bonds has that rare level of skill and confidence that few athletes ever have. Why would he think he'd do anything but mash any pitcher he faced? It's what he did as well as pretty much any player that ever lived.

1 minute ago, Roy Firestone said:

Say whatever you want about Bonds...Juice or no juice..he was the best player in this generation...and among the best of all time...

The best hitter I've ever seen. I've never seen steroids make a bad player into the greatest player of all time or help a bad hitter become a great hitter. 

Just now, G54377 said:

Bonds has that rare level of skill and confidence that few athletes ever have. Why would he think he'd do anything but mash any pitcher he faced? It's what he did as well as pretty much any player that ever lived.

Yep.  Bonds would of hit Palmer.   Wonder what his career against Maddux was?

1 minute ago, Roy Firestone said:

Say whatever you want about Bonds...Juice or no juice..he was the best player in this generation...and among the best of all time...

And he would be the first to tell you that. I swear yesterday, everybody sitting at the table with Bonds was leaning away from him.

Just now, Philip said:

And he would be the first to tell you that. I swear yesterday, everybody sitting at the table with Bonds was leaning away from him.

Our Dave Johnson played with him with Pittsburg.  He hated him.