Cubs 7/9

Yesterday I missed no baseball and could not wait until this game and now it seems like forever until my regular shows start at 8 pm. This will be a long week. The NL always seems to have our number and teams from the central and sucky teams.

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

This start likely cost the Orioles some prospects.  No way we can depend on this guy.  Likely he gets tommy John in a month or so as well.  

And what are you basing that off of?

1 minute ago, ShoelesJoe said:

How the hell does Hyde leave Kremer in for that long? Nobody was even throwing in the bullpen. 

Yeah usually Hyde yanks pitchers too early if anything but I think he left Kremer in too long today.

Just now, Uli2001 said:

If nothing is done to improve this pitching, prepare for heartbreak in October. Next year, rinse and repeat. Gaudy regular season record, heartbreak in October.

Do they have any comeback wins this year (not talking about being down 1-0 early). Seems like when it goes bad early or they get behind it’s pretty much drop dead and roll over. Not good for the playoffs or down the road.

10 minutes ago, Emory Eagle said:

This team needs some pitching.  And it will not be cheap to acquire.

He gave up 2 HR’s and 3 BB’s in 4 innings and struck out 16% of the batters he faced. The defense didn’t help but he was awful.