Perfect Example Of Tejada Losing a Game!

Eli Eon

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, Hernandez was really killing the Orioles with his Bako-like hitting?:rolleyes:

One could only wish Bako could hit like this in the major leagues!:P

.333 .333

Name Luis Hernandez

Born 6/26/1984

Height 5-10

Weight 165

Number 2

Position SS

Bats S

Throws R

Season Avg. SLG G AB R H TB 2B 3B HR RBI BB SO SB CS E

YTD .333 .389 13 36 4 12 14 2 0 0 4 1 8 1 0 0

Last 10 Avg. AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI W SO

@ TAM 8/4 .333 4 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 2

vs. NYY 7/29 .344 4 0 2 0 0 0 2 0 2

vs. TAM 7/26 .321 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

vs. TAM 7/25 .321 4 0 2 0 0 0 1 0 0

vs. TAM 7/24 .292 4 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 2

@ OAK 7/22 .300 4 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0

@ OAK 7/20 .313 4 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 1

@ SEA 7/17 .333 4 1 2 0 0 0 0 1 1

vs. CWS 7/15 .250 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

vs. CWS 7/14 .250 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Who cares about his minor league numbers when he is hitting .333 against ML pitching and playing sparkling defense? I say they should have given the kid a chance. :( It would be different he was hitting .093 like some people claim he would. But the point is he was hitting just fine! I would take this hitting over any LF er we have right now. You know what they say about making assumptions!:eek::rolleyes:

By your measuring stick John Paciorek is the best hitter in the history of the sport and should have a place in Cooperstown.

By your measuring stick John Paciorek is the best hitter in the history of the sport and should have a place in Cooperstown.

He was hitting okay while he was up here. What more could he do to be given more of a shot? He clearly outplayed the current "alleged" superstar defensively and his hitting was a lot better than your crystal ball (apparently not always infallible) stats based predictions would indicate. I will believe he hits .093 when he shows it, but his stats show 333. You want to live and die by stats, stick those up your statbook!:D

He was hitting okay while he was up here. What more could he do to be given more of a shot? He clearly outplayed the current "alleged" superstar defensively and his hitting was a lot better than your crystal ball (apparently not always infallible) stats based predictions would indicate. I will believe he hits .093 when he shows it, but his stats show 333. You want to live and die by stats, stick those up your statbook!:D
You can't possibly be this naive. So if a guy who is a .220 hitter with no power in the minors comes up and goes 4/12 in the majors you instantly think he's a career .300 hitter!?

Why is Jeff Fiorentino now a mediocre minor league hitter? After all he went 4 for his first 4. Shouldn't we be etching his bronze plaque by now?

SAMPLE SIZE!!!!!! Do you have any idea what those two words mean? They're very simple.

Hey Eli, we watch the same games, you and I. And while I know there are some balls that Tejada doesn't get to that Ozzie Smith would have, that doesn't mean he's a horrendous SS.

Yeah, he makes some errors...who doesn't?

Belanger had several years of 20+ error seasons, you can look it up.

Yeah, but thats just a stat, man.

Clearly its about logic, and really watching games and having a total understanding of how Baseball works :rolleyes:

Well you can believe Drungo and his stats related crystal ball, but I prefer in believing what I saw on the field. If stats were so GD reliable how come guys like Drungo can't predict games individually as to who will win and what the score's gonna be and clean up in Vegas? I will answer that one for ya, there are too many variables!:eek::P

Only 4 more...Only 4 more.

Oh my Tejada got thrown out at second after he knocked in Patterson to put the Os up 1-0.

Here he goes costing us games again ;).

Thats 6 RBIs in less than 8 innings played...I wish everyone "cost" us games the way Tejada does.

Archived