Perfect Example Of Tejada Losing a Game!

Eli Eon

What I find ridiculous is the arguement we cant move Tejada to LF because he doesnt stack up well to who the league has playing left field. LOL. Well he sure stacks up well to who WE have playing in LF.

We might lose Patterson in Free Agency and have to move Payton to center. So really there are many reasons to stop the slow bleeding and move him.

Another big reason is it is alot easier position to play for a season. As he ages he will wear down less playing a less demanding spot and we might even see a nice jump in his offense.

That is after he stops pouting.

1. It is far better for OUR team to keep Patterson in Center, and get a REAL Left Fielder who can hit AND have Tejada at Short.

2. It is not a far easier position to play if he has always played in the infield. It can take time and potential injuries for him to get adjusted to.

And nobody here is saying that moving Miggy to Left is bad because he doesn't compare to other Left Fielders. We are saying it diminishes his TRADE VALUE, as nobody would want him as a Left Fielder.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1. It is far better for OUR team to keep Patterson in Center, and get a REAL Left Fielder who can hit AND have Tejada at Short.

2. It is not a far easier position to play if he has always played in the infield. It can take time and potential injuries for him to get adjusted to.

And nobody here is saying that moving Miggy to Left is bad because he doesn't compare to other Left Fielders. We are saying it diminishes his TRADE VALUE, as nobody would want him as a Left Fielder.

Hey, wake up and smell the coffee, if Jerry Hairston was wanted as an outfielder (still find that hard to believe) Miguel Tejada would certainly have some takers. Your statement that "nobody" would want him as a Left Fielder is absurd!::confused::eek::rolleyes:

Hey, wake up and smell the coffee, if Jerry Hairston was wanted as an outfielder (still find that hard to believe) Miguel Tejada would certainly have some takers. Your statement that "nobody" would want him as a Left Fielder is absurd!::confused: eek: :rolleyes:

Does anyone here not know where you stand on this issue? Have you convinced anyone to come around who didn't already agree with you? Is there really a need for another thread?

Sheesh.

43 (so far)... is there a record?

About three weeks ago he had three simultaneous threads going where he made about every third post in each. And they were all (I'm paraphrasing here) of the form "Luis Hernandez > Miguel Tejada" and/or "if you don't have a gold glove shortstop, no matter how futile he is with the bat, you're doomed".

Hey, wake up and smell the coffee, if Jerry Hairston was wanted as an outfielder (still find that hard to believe) Miguel Tejada would certainly have some takers. Your statement that "nobody" would want him as a Left Fielder is absurd!::confused: eek: :rolleyes:

Oh my hell are you serious?

1. Hairston is NOT a starter, nor an All Star Calibur player.

2. Hairston was not WANTED by the Cubs anymore than he was taken as a means to get rid of some of Sosa's contract. And he did play the infield and the outfielder for both them and Texas.

There is a big difference from moving a Jerry Hairston sub, non star player and moving an All Star Shortstop to a position that severely decreases his value.

Do you honestly believe what you type?

Its not that NOBODY would want Miguel Tejada as a Left Fielder, the idea is that any team would want a good Left Fielder (who can hit better than Tejada and possibly field better) and Miguel Tejada as their SHORT STOP.

Does anyone here not know where you stand on this issue? Have you convinced anyone to come around who didn't already agree with you? Is there really a need for another thread?

Sheesh.

Hey, speak for yourself. A few more iterations and I think I'd get it. So far I understand that:

1) Miggy ruined our team.

2) Miggy eats babies.

3) Miggy will save the world from LF.

I think I almost got it.

Hey, speak for yourself. A few more iterations and I think I'd get it. So far I understand that:

1) Miggy ruined our team.

2) Miggy eats babies.

3) Miggy will save the world from LF.

I think I almost got it.

No, no, your #3 is all wrong. It's that Luis Hernandez will save the world by playing SS. Miggy is in left because you have to have some place to stash his carcass.

In any case, we only have to listen to this for another eight posts unless he wants to start paying for a plus membership.

I appreciate anyone that supports the Hangout, but I think I would be glad if he did not chose to go to plus, and I feel sort of bad for that.

No, no, your #3 is all wrong. It's that Luis Hernandez will save the world by playing SS. Miggy is in left because you have to have some place to stash his carcass.

Like I said...a few more iterations and I'd have it down. I'm a little slow on the up-take... :D

These still may be better than the "House saved four mothers and a baby from a burning Building last night In Norfolk" threads ;)

Archived