Mr. Henderson's wild ride at shortstop

As far as Henderson's throwing, I'm wondering if maybe he's hurt. Could he having gotten injured when he & Mateo had there colision. I know he had some bad throws before that but recently it's been a little scary.  Your thoughts?

Gunnar's always had a habit of making some throws more difficult than they needed to be, and when he was 100% he was fine in making those, and now that he's a bit more fatigued it's costing him. I can live with some errant throws on tough plays but I'd like to see him develop better habits on the routine plays.

20 minutes ago, SilverRocket said:

Gunnar's always had a habit of making some throws more difficult than they needed to be, and when he was 100% he was fine in making those, and now that he's a bit more fatigued it's costing him. I can live with some errant throws on tough plays but I'd like to see him develop better habits on the routine plays.

Manny always seemed to time his throws were he got people out by a half step, meaning he set and fired or read the commissioners signature and fired or just fired. I’ve seen some of Gunnar’s throws just rainbowed over because he had time instead of making a strong throw after getting set. Just an observation. 

Man, we have been absolutely spoiled at the shortstop position in franchise history. 

56 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

People scoff when they hear of the All-Star game hangover, especially for young players,, but look at Gunnar, Adley and Westburg since. Obviously Santander has been on fire with the home runs at least, but he's more of a veteran.

Gunnar is in a slump and it's definitely carried over to his defense of late, but he's also made some amazing plays. 

He's going to be just fine but he has become a bit of adventure over there and his OAA is down to $, which is still in the 89th percentile.

He'll break out of this soon. Westburg and Adley will to. 

Home run derby also seems to mess some people up.