8/7 @Toronto

eddie83

2 minutes ago, SteveA said:

And somehow despite having those problems, we are somehow are 67-47.

They are 5 games under .500, likely about to be 6, since mid-June. That's almost two months of baseball. Their gaudy record is due to what they did before that. But that's kind of a long time ago.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, LookitsPuck said:

Thought I said what I needed to say? Adley is bottom of the league this year. Negative framing value.

Well that’s surprising. Wasn’t he near the top in 2022 and 2023?

Just now, Uli2001 said:

They are 5 games under .500, likely about to be 6, since mid-June. That's almost two months of baseball. Their gaudy record is due to what they did before that. But that's kind of a long time ago.

Sorry, I meant 4 about to be 5.

I hope Mayo plays every inning rest of the season of the experience. This season clearly isn’t going to end in a trophy. Probably not even a playoff berth. And that’s ok. These guys are still young.

• Upvote 1

Just now, TopGunnar said:

I hope Mayo plays every inning rest of the season of the experience. This season clearly isn’t going to end in a trophy. Probably not even a playoff berth. And that’s ok. These guys are still young.

They are definitely making the playoffs 

• Confused 1

Just now, Uli2001 said:

If they win tonight and the Phils lose they will be tied with NYY -down 8-1 now- with best record in sport. 

CLE has just lost 5 straight. Phils have been slumping. Doesn’t look like any 100 win team this year.