You're welcome! lol

Tony-OH

44 minutes ago, Hallas said:

I heard he was good at bowling and a strongman too.

Elite level at 9 different sports at the same time.

I will always define his legacy with one simple word: humility.

Edited by yark14
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

OnlyOneOriole is now banned permanently from the site for repeated rules violations.

He should be pretty obvious if he tries to get a new account with his arrogant, know more than anyone attitude.

@Legend_Of_Joey can tell you how many chances I gave the guy because he always skirted the rules, but rarely fully broke them. 

Feel free to enjoy the board jerk free!

Thank you, I avoided the game thread today because I figured OnlyOneOriole would be there polluting the thread with his hot takes and then denying bad takes he has said in the past when challenged.

Edited by OsFanSinceThe80s

9 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Thank you, I avoided the game thread today because I figured OnlyOneOriole would be there polluting the thread with his hot takes and then denying bad takes he has said in the past when challenged.

Yeah, at times like one of these guys you see on the street, down on their luck , having an argument with themselves. 

In general I never put the ignore on anyone.   Because annoying people are usually at least worth a laugh when you read their stuff.   And I usually take the attitude of I can just manually skip over someone's posts once I figure outt ehy are worthless.

But I made an exception for him.   I actually put him on ignore.  I've hardly ever used that before.

And yet I still saw a lot of what he wrote becuase so many people responded to him and included his posts.

4 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

In the end, I refunded his plus membership for no other reason that I never want to think I took a dime from that yahoo. 

Reminds me of a phrase I recently coined: “pay that man his money.”

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, SteveA said:

In general I never put the ignore on anyone.   Because annoying people are usually at least worth a laugh when you read their stuff.   And I usually take the attitude of I can just manually skip over someone's posts once I figure outt ehy are worthless.

But I made an exception for him.   I actually put him on ignore.  I've hardly ever used that before.

And yet I still saw a lot of what he wrote becuase so many people responded to him and included his posts.

The online troll superpower is that there will always be enough people who can't resist telling them how stupid they are.  Like tapeworms, crab lice, ticks and other natural parasites their existence is guaranteed as long as human nature doesn't change....

...or some fed-up thoroughbred kicks their sorry ass halfway across the barn because all they want is to be left alone.

The other thing I really hated about him is that he’d flare up like a bad case of herpes when the Orioles were doing bad. Ugly loss? He’d be there. A few losses in a row? He’d post a lot saying I told you so. Jackson Holliday off to a bad start? He was all over that. 

• Upvote 3