This Year Has Turned Into A Disaster.

ORIOLE33

It's not over yet, but my worst fear was when both the O's and the Astros got eliminated. IMO, they were the only two teams that could have beaten them. Their losses created a clear path for Yankees to the WS. Say what you want, but the Yankees don't lose to teams like KC when it matters most. The only team that I'm confident that will beat them is the Dodgers. The Mets are a good story, but I think there's still that "big brother/little brother relationship with them. 

Back to the O's. Not only that, but our farm system isn't as good as it's been over the last couple of years. There's massive question marks about our young talent. Will they ever reach their potential/hype? Who's going to replace Burnes, assuming we don't re-sign him? Who's going to replace Santander's offense? We can also expect the AL East to be overall better next year. 

I know we had a better overall team than the Yankees, despite all of the injuries. It's very frustrating watching THIS Yankees team, that's not elite at all, on the cusp of yet another WS when we were setup a lot better than they were over the last couple of years. 

2 minutes ago, ORIOLE33 said:

It's not over yet, but my worst fear was when both the O's and the Astros got eliminated. IMO, they were the only two teams that could have beaten them. Their losses created a clear path for Yankees to the WS. Say what you want, but the Yankees don't lose to teams like KC when it matters most. The only team that I'm confident that will beat them is the Dodgers. The Mets are a good story, but I think there's still that "big brother/little brother relationship with them. 

Back to the O's. Not only that, but our farm system isn't as good as it's been over the last couple of years. There's massive question marks about our young talent. Will they ever reach their potential/hype? Who's going to replace Burnes, assuming we don't re-sign him? Who's going to replace Santander's offense? We can also expect the AL East to be overall better next year. 

I know we had a better overall team than the Yankees, despite all of the injuries. It's very frustrating watching THIS Yankees team, that's not elite at all, on the cusp of yet another WS when we were setup a lot better than they were over the last couple of years. 

Don't watch.

33 minutes ago, ORIOLE33 said:

Are you an Orioles fan?, or do you hate the Yankees? Were out, thats as bad asit gets.

8 minutes ago, Safelykept said:

Are you old enough to remember !976, 77, and 78? you must have been quite The KC fan. Of course you got paid in 1980. Rooting for other teams to lose BS, even its the Skanks.

I'll root for whoever I want to lose, thank you. But since you brought it up. Who doesn't root for the Yankees to lose? 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Safelykept said:

Are you an Orioles fan?, or do you hate the Yankees? Were out, thats as bad asit gets.

I have two favorite teams.   The Os and whoever is playing the Yankees.   If that's wrong,  then I don't want to be right. 

• Upvote 3