Any rumblings on new coaches for the staff?

Baseball fandom

2 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

Don’t really care that much but are you letting one season be the reason you get rid of Ebel?

The team was remarkably healthy the last few years. The odds are things were going to change at some point.

He's been with the organization for 40 years.  Could just be that training has progressed leaps and bounds in the last 10 years and they want someone who is more familiar with the modern practices, not just because of last year.

5 minutes ago, Camden_yardbird said:

He's been with the organization for 40 years.  Could just be that training has progressed leaps and bounds in the last 10 years and they want someone who is more familiar with the modern practices, not just because of last year.

I would think they have more reasons than just 2024.

Im just saying, if 2024 is the reason he’s gone, that’s silly.

16 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

Don’t really care that much but are you letting one season be the reason you get rid of Ebel?

The team was remarkably healthy the last few years. The odds are things were going to change at some point.

There is zero evidence he has been fired due to the 2024 season. I don't know why anyone would actually think that. There are a thousand reasons a coach doesn't return to a team, there's no need to assume this one specific reason. JMO. 

Just now, interloper said:

There is zero evidence he has been fired due to the 2024 season. I don't know why anyone would actually think that. There are a thousand reasons a coach doesn't return to a team, there's no need to assume this one specific reason. JMO. 

🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️