4-18-09 Orioles at Red Sox - Game 2

ChaosLex

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I disagree, the Sox fans and their make believe nation have surpassed the Yankees in terms of my hatred...:angryfire:

I still despise the Yanks more. More history there with the O's. The Sox have only been relevant for the past decade. From 1918 until the new millenium they were punching bags more or less. You'd never know it though considering how pompous their fans are now.

I really don't know how anyone can make an argument to have live umpires because they like the "human element." It's just ridiculous. I can't wait until the day umpires are replaced with digital systems to call balls/strikes. Heck, they'll probably still have the umpire back there, but the system will tell him what to call.

I really don't know how anyone can make an argument to have live umpires because they like the "human element." It's just ridiculous. I can't wait until the day umpires are replaced with digital systems to call balls/strikes. Heck, they'll probably still have the umpire back there, but the system will tell him what to call.

Just like how Vanna White operates now compared with fifteen years ago. You would think that MLB could change with the times the same way Wheel of Fortune has.

Call me crazy. But I wouldn't want that to happen. I think it takes away from America's game.

Call me crazy. But I wouldn't want that to happen. I think it takes away from America's game.

At least from the comedy element. Tonight's strike zone has been really funny. You could almost say that it's a joke.

Archived