Pie to hospital. Next stop DL?

PrivateO

Pie is headed to a hospital, according to Roch. He also mentions that because Scott is unable to play tomorrow, the O's will have a 2 man bench, unless a transaction is made.

Could we see one of the two to the DL? Possibly Pie? It would give the team much needed bench help, on top of giving Pie some time in the minors to work on his swing.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To the hospital and DL with an unset stomach? If AM can make that work he is THE MAN

"Upset stomach" typically isn't a very good reason to go to the hospital. It's a good reason to take some Pepto. It's obviously worse than a tummyache.

I wonder if it is an appendix issue or something. Mabye crabcakes gave him bubble guts...???? :confused:

Seriously, this could be a tear of an abdominable muscle which would indeed put him on the DL. As to whether he could be claimed off the DL if also put on waivers, I have no idea.

Let's hope the kid is okay. The dislike for this man by some posters is Ridiculous. They are not taking him to the hospital to create a reason for the DL. Kudo's to the mods for closing the last related thread.

Seriously, this could be a tear of an abdominable muscle which would indeed put him on the DL. As to whether he could be claimed off the DL if also put on waivers, I have no idea.

Yeah, he was way stretched out for that attempt. He could of done anything to himself.

"Any player under contract may be placed on waivers at any time. "

I wonder though if any team has ever claimed a player waived while on the DL? My guess would be yes, but not a very commonplace occurrence.

Archived