Pie to hospital. Next stop DL?

PrivateO

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe it did on that diving attempt on Crawford double. He did land on his side. Where is the appendix again?

Something like that wouldn't cause appendicitis.. it just bursts for some people randomly. I wish I could give you a better description really, all I know is that I was laying in bed one night and wokeup in extreme pain and had to rush to the hospital to get that thing removed.

Hopefully this is nothing serious with Felix. I thought he had a solid night going and was very confused when he came out. The throw he made from the warning track to 3B on the SF to get TB's first run was a great throw. I had looked away for some reason at the end of his 2nd at bat and didn't see what happened. Noticed as everyone else did that he didn't come out for the 4th and there was all that confusion.

Just commenting on the thumbs up sign. Never good to cheer a guy going to the hospital before we know what the problem is.

You must be a new poster. I always have a thumbs up sign. It signifies that the glass is always half full for me. Most people have gotten over it by now. BTW I am a big Pie supporter. I hope he is OK. I want to see him play.

You must be a new poster. I always have a thumbs up sign. It signifies that the glass is always half full for me. Most people have gotten over it by now. BTW I am a big Pie supporter. I hope he is OK. I want to see him play.

Oh, I am just an aloof poster.

Understood.

Archived