Asking for your thoughts: Minor League Ball's Draft

I like the HS arms too but Crow and Scheppers certainly warrant considerations especially if both are healthy between now and then and their medicals look good. They both would probably be ready for the majors in 2 years instead of 5.

I don't know what to believe about Green at this point, and he was #1 for me in Feb. . Crow and Scheppers have great arms, but Crow's mechanics are suppose to be really bad, and I 've yet to read What Scheppers injury was, so until that is clear, I like Ackley,(but he won't fall) then Matzek , then whoever they think is the best H.S. arm. I'm one that says take a really high potential arm as oppose to Gibson who might be a #3 starter, we have enough of those guys. If Scheppers injury is known and completely healed, then ok on him.

I like Purke a lot more than Matzek, but I haven't seen that much of either.

They are almost dead even for me, just 2 different styles. Matzek is the control guy with polish like Hamels, and Purke is the power guy more like Kazmir.

Oh, sorry guys. Ignore this thread. I was informed it is not allowed to have folks check out the discussion on Minor League Ball.

My fault. I'll try to keep up with the chatter here as I prep for the mock over there.

Archived