7/1 - O's vs. Red Sox, The Rubber Match

The Rick

Yup, I loved that. At least we're not the only ones furious with these horrible umps.

He even said something about how are they held accountable.

"I'd like to talk to Garcia, the umpire supervisor that's in town and have about 10 minutes with him... I mean how are these umps held accountable."

That's the paraphrased, going off memory version of what DT said about the accountability part. Great stuff!

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"I'd like to talk to Garcia, the umpire supervisor that's in town and have about 10 minutes with him... I mean how are these umps held accountable."

That's the paraphrased, going off memory version of what DT said about the accountability part. Great stuff!

Yup, you pretty much got it. Thanks! You're right... great great stuff there.

I bet he gets fined for that. Still that's awesome stuff

Is that Rich Garcia? If so, talking to him won't do any good. He's the inept former ump most famously known for the Jeffrey Maier incident. Screw him.

Archived