July 2: Baltimore at Anaheim

Why Not?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You need to lean over disgustedly, Guthrie. Horrible pitch to Abreu if you know anything about the kind of hitter he is. He's made his living turning on pitches like that.

He threw it right where Wieters had his target. He has called some bad pitches with 2 strikes if you ask me.

SOMEONE explain to me that pitch call? 0-2!? WTF!?

The pitch was right at the target. Not sure where you can throw it that Abreu can't hit it, I don't know his tendencies enough. But Guthrie provided the pitch that was called for. It's not like he missed and left it over the plate. If not swung at, it might have been called a ball inside.

Little known historical facts. Abbott and Costello originally wrote their "Who's on first" bit about the Orioles, but it didn't work so well.

Costello: Who's on first?

Abbott: The Orioles never have anyone on first.

Director: Cut,cut!!

The Three Stooges once shot an episode with Guthrie instead of Curly.

Moe: Now Guthrie, learn from your mistakes. Don't throw the ball over the inside corner.

Guthrie: Ok Moe!!

Nunck nunck nunck. Moe hits Guthrie over the head with a hammer and it sounds like he hit a ripe coconut.

Little known historical facts. Abbott and Costello originally wrote their "Who's on first" bit about the Orioles, but it didn't work so well.

Costello: Who's on first?

Abbott: The Orioles never have anyone on first.

Director: Cut,cut!!

The Three Stooges once shot an episode with Guthrie instead of Curly.

Moe: Now Guthrie, learn from your mistakes. Don't throw the ball over the inside corner.

Guthrie: Ok Moe!!

Nunck nunck nunck. Moe hits Guthrie over the head with a hammer and it sounds like he hit a ripe coconut.

:rofl::rofl:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to O-The-Memories again.

This team is miles away from competing.

Well, yea, there is basically no rotation. Bergesen is very good, Guthrie is mediocre at best this year, Berken and Hill have been terrible, and Hernandez is still unknown at this point.

Arrieta and Matusz dealing tonight. YES!

Is Mr. Matusz's name pronounced MAT-us as Amber said, or is it Ma-TOOZ, as Buster Olney says it? :confused: Much as I love Amber, I'd tend to side with Mr. Olney. :laughlol:

Amber's right...

Well, yea, there is basically no rotation. Bergesen is very good, Guthrie is mediocre at best this year, Berken and Hill have been terrible, and Hernandez is still unknown at this point.

The O's need to bring 52 pitchers to camp next year.

Archived