CAA Discussion Thread

YardBirds13

I love the way Cam Long has been playing, but let's be easy on the NBA talk.

He isn't close to an NBA guy right now. He is a no-question First Team All-CAA player this year, but it was laughable how Coken and Consor were comparing him to Eric Maynor. Really? You're gonna compare him to one of the best guards in CAA history? Let's sloooooow down everybody.

Cam Long is a very, very good player.

He is NOT Eric Maynor.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tuesday February 9' date=' 2010

ESPN classic: George Mason 82 – VCU 77 OT

What an amazing game and incredible comeback for George Mason; just a heartbreaking loss for VCU. Go Mason![/quote']

Big win to stop the losing skid...

Did you make it out to the game? The roads are pretty bad. And Johnny Williams starting? That's new, right?

Tuesday February 9' date=' 2010

ESPN classic: George Mason 82 – VCU 77 OT

What an amazing game and incredible comeback for George Mason; just a heartbreaking loss for VCU. Go Mason![/quote']

I was in shock last night after VCU gave up a freakin' 13 point lead and lost in OT!! That is their 3rd loss after leading by at least 13 at half time...UGH!! :cussing:

But, I will give credit where credit is due. GMU fought hard and deserved to get the win.

Somebody needs to sit Larry Sanders down and deflate his ego. It's getting ridiculous with the technical fouls, him acting like a big shot, and acting he's already in the NBA. News flash Larry: You haven't been drafted yet.

Archived