Digital Prospect Guide to be released by projectprospect.com

I had the good fortune of being asked to contribute a video or two to the exceptional library at projectprospect.com, and was informed that they're going to be releasing a "digital prospect guide" within the next few months, starting with the 25-player version right about now, the 100-player version in February, and the 300-player version in March.

Here's a link for more info: DPG

I checked out the sample download (about mid-page), and I'm really anxious to see it when it's complete. Thought you guys might want to check it out as well.

I had the good fortune of being asked to contribute a video or two to the exceptional library at projectprospect.com, and was informed that they're going to be releasing a "digital prospect guide" within the next few months, starting with the 25-player version right about now, the 100-player version in February, and the 300-player version in March.

Here's a link for more info: DPG

I checked out the sample download (about mid-page), and I'm really anxious to see it when it's complete. Thought you guys might want to check it out as well.

Thanks D, much appreciated. :)

Archived