4/14 - Rays @ O's

Rex Thunder

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really think those two blown saves have had a bigger impact than we'll ever be able to measure.

You think the two blown saves made Bergy forget how to pitch? Let's not blame the entire season on a few bad outings by Gonzo...everyone is stinking now.

You think the two blown saves made Bergy forget how to pitch? Let's not blame the entire season on a few bad outings by Gonzo...everyone is stinking now.

You don't think two more wins changes things? You don't think beating the Rays 2 out of 3 at their place and then winning your home opener and going to 3-1 doesn't give a young team a boost? I absolutely do.

You don't think two more wins changes things? You don't think beating the Rays 2 out of 3 at their place and then winning your home opener and going to 3-1 doesn't give a young team a boost? I absolutely do.

It makes us a 3-5 team with a slumping offense and poor bullpen. I don't think these guys watched Gonzo blew 2 games in April and then decided to promptly mail in the season. If all it took was 2 bad loses for them to all sit around feeling sorry for themselves, then we have a team of soft, pathetic players.

Archived