5/23 - Orioles @ Nationals

nevadaO

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am amazed when I see past O's teams and I don't recognize some of the names. Who the heck are these people...

Keith Osik

Winston Abreu

Bernie Castro

Wow. Not saying I've been a diehard O's fan for years but I have followed them pretty much exclusively since I was a young boy.

I mean we have no owner that gives a crap. So do you expect us to have a manager that has that same attuide

True, PA doesn't seem to give a flying crap most of the time. But that doesn't excuse the manager or anybody else for not caring. C'mon this is baseball! When I play sports, I play hard! I don't care about the personality of my owner/manager/teammates. I play all out 100%. No excuse for not doing that.

This isn't an NBA arena.

It's "the shortstop, number 15, Christian Guzman."

Not: "Christian Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzman"

Have you been to a game at Nats Park? They treat a baseball game very differently down there. I'm not a fan.

The players are using this as a excuse for their playing. When is the last time the Oriole had a decent pitcher or a power hitter? before Peter Angleos was here.

Are you serious? The players are using this as their excuse? Where have you seen them say this? If the players are not playing 100%, they all need to be sent to the minors. This is professional baseball, the fans expect you to play 100% all out. Of course we also expect that out of the owner, sadly we're not getting that. Doesn't excuse the players though...

The players are using this as a excuse for their playing. When is the last time the Oriole had a decent pitcher or a power hitter? before Peter Angleos was here.

Come on man. None of what you just said is even remotely true.

Have you been to a game at Nats Park? They treat a baseball game very differently down there. I'm not a fan.

Oh yeah, twice. This Friday and last year's Friday game down there.

I am not a fan of it at all. That place is an entertainment complex, not a baseball park. I despise the NatPack (their enthusiasm clan that walks around) and even more so, those 2 people that have that between-inning entertainment show on the big screen. The fans are worthless; no one is in the least enthusiastic.

My friend and I counted how many people would walk past us in our seats DURING a half-inning. It was 57. Now, I don't have comparisons to what it'd be at OPACY, but it was incredible.

Their "fans" go to the park to be entertained, not watch a baseball game. I'm a pretty conservative guy when it comes to baseball. I hate the alternate and fashion caps, and the Build-a-Bar and Playstation Zone at Nats Park makes it even worse.

Archived