5/23 - Orioles @ Nationals

nevadaO

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's one thing I absolutely dislike about DT. He doesn't argue very much with the umps. I love a coach who gives the umps hell even though the ump might be right. Shows you're behind your team! DT when he comes out to argue, it looks like a sunday brunch conversation. :angryfire:

This is my primary complaint with him as well. It's almost as if he's not even paying attention. I don't necessarily want him blowing up and getting thrown out every other game, but at least come out of the dugout and make it known that you disagreed with the call.

Zimmerman was blatantly out, and it ended up costing the O's 3 runs.

That's one thing I absolutely dislike about DT. He doesn't argue very much with the umps. I love a coach who gives the umps hell even though the ump might be right. Shows you're behind your team! DT when he comes out to argue, it looks like a sunday brunch conversation. :angryfire:

Drives me nuts. I'm not asking for Earl. But cmon, how do you not come out and give the guy hell for an obvious missed call. It was not that close.

All this DT is a joke. He comes out more than enough. There are so many close calls- you can't go running out on every one- especially in the 1st inning of a 1-0 game!

You expect your ace pitcher to get out of it anyway- and he should have.

I've absolutely had it with Adam Jones. Last year musta really went to his head- and now he is just a joke of a centerfielder. His offensive slumps either are carrying into his defense- or he never really was the player he was given credit to be.

One thing's for sure- I do not want him in centerfield anymore. Patterson, Pie... anyone. Hell- put AJ back at shortstop- how bad can he be there. Send him to Norfolk... something....

How we looking this game. I missed the 1st inning

Morgan singled. Guzman bunt singled. Zimmerman was called safe on a attempted DP play to make it 1st and 3rd with 1 out. Dunn popped out. Millwood hit Willingham on the shoulder. Bases loaded 2 outs. Roger something hit a long fly ball to center and Jones had it in his glove but hit the wall and it came out. Bases clearing triple for Roger Bardinha (sp?). Millwood K's up next batter which is Ian Desmond.

All this DT is a joke. He comes out more than enough.

You must be watching different games than I am. He does not come out very often. Just in this weekend series I would have come out more than 3+ times already. Not DT.

And oh I forgot to add, when DT does indeed come out to argue. It doesn't even look like he's arguing. As I said earlier, it looks like they're having sunday brunch conversation, "How's the wife?" "Fine, thank you" "See you later".

Yeah Right! Show some fire/intensity like Bobby Cox does, that man is awesome!

Archived