5/23 - Orioles @ Nationals

nevadaO

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Millwood needs a shut down inning right now. Make it quick.

He's already nearing 50 pitches after 2 innings.

His command is way off today. We need him to get as deep as possible because the bullpen is thin and already worn out as is.

LOL @ whoever said "That's probably why Mike Winters is a ump, he couldn't hit a curve ball in little league."

Mike winters is kinda inconsistent behind the plate. Missing some calls and making some bad calls. Tough to pitch/hit with that kind of ump behind the plate.

Hmmm for some reason I recall someone with the Marlins having a real nice hit streak too like 20-30 games. Ramirez? Uggla? :scratchchinhmm: I shall google it up.

He did have 23 gamer back in 2002. I remember bc I traded him in fantasy as a throw in player about a week before it started.

LOL @ whoever said "That's probably why Mike Winters is a ump, he couldn't hit a curve ball in little league."

Mike winters is kinda inconsistent behind the plate. Missing some calls and making some bad calls. Tough to pitch/hit with that kind of ump behind the plate.

It was Jim Palmer.

I'll take that inning from Millwood. He's gotta have a few more shut-down innings. I hope he can get through the 6th, and maybe even the 7th.

Look at all those empty seats around Amber.

Is it just me or does anyone else think those exclusive, presidential seats right behind home plate are stupid? A few teams have started doing it, yet they always seem to be empty.

I understand the team probably makes a ton from people getting season tickets there, but rarely are they all filled.

Look at all those empty seats around Amber.

Is it just me or does anyone else think those exclusive, presidential seats right behind home plate are stupid? A few teams have started doing it, yet they always seem to be empty.

I understand the team probably makes a ton from people getting season tickets there, but rarely are they all filled.

I think I might drift off after a few pops in those badboys.

Archived