5/23 - Orioles @ Nationals

nevadaO

Wow this Guzman guy is having a real good year. Leading the NL in active batting average and getting a ton of hits. Never thought of him as this kind of hitter in the past.

He had a ridiculous hitting streak when he was with the Marlins. If I remember correctly.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He had a ridiculous hitting streak when he was with the Marlins. If I remember correctly.

I see. I didn't realize he was with the Marlins. I remember him coming up with Minnesota. But wasn't sure where he went after that etc.

Ugh i wrote that wrong. They don't have to say anything. They play like they don't care.

In that case, I agree with you somewhat. Sometimes this team looks like they don't care. They aren't hustling and bustling. Although to be honest with you after the 2-16 start, they are looking much better. During that stretch at the beginning of the year there were many times where they looked to be giving half-effort. But lately I think they are playing much better and showing more intensity.

I am not a fan of it at all. That place is an entertainment complex, not a baseball park. I despise the NatPack (their enthusiasm clan that walks around) and even more so, those 2 people that have that between-inning entertainment show on the big screen. The fans are worthless; no one is in the least enthusiastic.

Agree completely. It's like the baseball game is just a small part of the entire "experience". The entertainment in between innings is laughable and embarrassing.

Agree completely. It's like the baseball game is just a small part of the entire "experience". The entertainment in between innings is laughable and embarrassing.

And the generated chants/claps between EVERY SINGLE PITCH.

It's despicable.

In that case, I agree with you somewhat. Sometimes this team looks like they don't care. They aren't hustling and bustling. Although to be honest with you after the 2-16 start, they are looking much better. During that stretch at the beginning of the year there were many times where they looked to be giving half-effort. But lately I think they are playing much better and showing more intensity.

Completely. I mean May wasn't as bad as April. But it's the little things that count. Hustling down the line. Catching a fly ball. Fundamentals. An the orioles lack those. We probably have maybe 1-2 players that play that care.

I see. I didn't realize he was with the Marlins. I remember him coming up with Minnesota. But wasn't sure where he went after that etc.

Must be thinking of someone else for the marlins. He never played for the marlins.

Must be thinking of someone else for the marlins. He never played for the marlins.

Hmmm for some reason I recall someone with the Marlins having a real nice hit streak too like 20-30 games. Ramirez? Uggla? :scratchchinhmm: I shall google it up.

Archived