Go Cleveland!!!

Sports Guy

That was a heck of a game! Why can't the Orioles ever draft a guy like Travis Hafner? Instead they draft a Larry Bigbie!:(

Hafner was drafted by the Rangers in the 31st round of the 1996 draft. He was the 923rd player taken in the draft at that time, so many, many, many, many, many teams passed over him.

He and Aaron Myette were traded to the Indians for Einar Diaz and Ryan Drese in the winter of 2002.

Beat those damn Yankees!

Amen brother!

I'm going to keep my gloating on the inside until the Injuns get that third win, though. Too many ghosts in that ballpark in the Bronx.

Carmona is the real deal. He's been doing what he showed tonight all year, especially since the All-Star break.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/recap;_ylt=AlZ0l_tAgNsiGoG3wEgcDfE5nYcB?gid=271005105&prov=ap

You had to think the Yankees would come up with a sad excuse on why they lost the game.

"Helped by a freakish invasion of bombarding bugs that rattled rookie reliever Joba Chamberlain in the eighth inning, the Cleveland Indians rallied to beat the Yankees 2-1 in 11 innings Friday night to take a 2-0lead in their AL playoff series."

Go Cleveland!

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/recap;_ylt=AlZ0l_tAgNsiGoG3wEgcDfE5nYcB?gid=271005105&prov=ap

You had to think the Yankees would come up with a sad excuse on why they lost the game.

"Helped by a freakish invasion of bombarding bugs that rattled rookie reliever Joba Chamberlain in the eighth inning, the Cleveland Indians rallied to beat the Yankees 2-1 in 11 innings Friday night to take a 2-0lead in their AL playoff series."

Go Cleveland!

The little gnats didn't seem to bother Carmona or Perez any. Maybe Joba should have stopped crying (and dousing himself with Off) and started throwing strikes...just a thought.

I'm rooting for the Tribe to go all the way.

By the way, Kenny Lofton is one of the most underrated players ever, IMO. 40 years old and winning has followed him wherever he goes.

Keep rooting for him...because he'll be our CFer in 6 years. ;)

In all seriousness, Lofton is extremely underrated. He has been great this post season, and it's great to see him back in CLE. I'd love to see him get a ring this year.

Archived