Ryan Ripken is just a sophmore?

Here are a couple of clips. Ryan Ripken is #17 and plays firstbase. In the first clip, he gets a game winning hit. The second clip looks like the highlights of the championship game. Ryan does get a couple of hits in the game. Like father, like son, he did ground into a doubleplay.

Here are a couple of clips. Ryan Ripken is #17 and plays firstbase. In the first clip, he gets a game winning hit. The second clip looks like the highlights of the championship game. Ryan does get a couple of hits in the game. Like father, like son, he did ground into a doubleplay.

I don't think I have seen that many batters who are that quiet in their stance. He isn't moving at all before he goes into his timing and swing.:eek:

Statue man.

I'll ask the horrible question.

What if Ryan does turn out to be a great prospect and gets drafted by the Sawx or Yankees? Do ya root for him?

Btw, in reality it's way too early to even think about, but if you need something to worry about, there ya go.

NO!!!!

I pray something so horrible NEVER happens:(

Shoot, I'm not even that old and I can remember Ryan as a little kid with his big sister Rachel at the 2130-2131 game. Now the kid is six inches taller than me and it's not like I'm small at 6 even. I hope we do get him in the draft of course.

I know how you feel!

I talk to Rachel alot at Ripken Camp.

She wiill be a junior in college:(

She is very sweet!:)

Archived