What color commentator would you rather listen to?

Moose Milligan

Which color commentator would you rather listen to?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which color commentator would you rather listen to?

I tune out Joe Morgan and only listen to Jon.

I tune to another channel when it's Tim.

I can live with Joe but I can't stand Tim McCarver at all.

(btw you really got my hopes up... I was already to talk about random color guys as my favorite all time when you dropped this turd ;))

Oy, seeing there two names next to each other popped a horrible image into my head...

What if you had to watch the Orioles in the World Series with those two guys together as colour commentators?! And no radio feed?!? :vader:

You discover definitive proof of the absence of a just and loving God?

What if you had to watch the Orioles in the World Series with those two guys together as colour commentators?! And no radio feed?!? :vader:

Or worse...if you can get the radio feed but it's not synced up with the tv?

Granted if you have a DVR you might be able to work something out but if you can't...man, that'd suck.

I'm actually surprised at the results right now...I actually don't watch broadcasts with Morgan because I seriously can't stand him that much.

I think it's the associations. With Joe Morgan you get Jon Miller. With Tim McCarver you also have to deal with Joe Buck. The Buck/McCarver team has to be one of the worst ever, even worse than the Nationals broadcasts that included Rob "Dribble."

For some reason I can ignore Joe Morgan. With McCarver I can't. He is just flat out abysmal. I cannot believe that he is still employed and that Fox thinks highly of him. Okay, it's Fox so maybe I can believe it. But still, he's horrible beyond words.

I think it's the associations. With Joe Morgan you get Jon Miller. With Tim McCarver you also have to deal with Joe Buck. The Buck/McCarver team has to be one of the worst ever, even worse than the Nationals broadcasts that included Rob "Dribble."

For some reason I can ignore Joe Morgan. With McCarver I can't. He is just flat out abysmal. I cannot believe that he is still employed and that Fox thinks highly of him. Okay, it's Fox so maybe I can believe it. But still, he's horrible beyond words.

Good point about the associations.

Either way, I can't believe that ESPN and Fox don't know how much people can't stand either one of them. It's not like anyone anywhere ever gives them glowing praise.

Archived