Lord I needed that

Frobby

A huge albatross was just lifted off the shoulders of countless Oriole fans last night with the explosion of Chris Davis' bat in the eleventh inning!

Made possible by Jonathan Schoop's 2-run home run in the bottom of the 9th inning.

I think that it would be hilarious if the entire team mobbed Schoop after Davis' game-winning home run. A puzzled Davis would ask one of his teammates what was going on, and they would tell him, "Hey buddy, if it weren't for Schoop, we'd all be sitting in the loser's locker room right now. He's the real hero of tonight's game." :eektf:

Made possible by Jonathan Schoop's 2-run home run in the bottom of the 9th inning.

I think that it would be hilarious if the entire team mobbed Schoop after Davis' game-winning home run. A puzzled Davis would ask one of his teammates what was going on, and they would tell him, "Hey buddy, if it weren't for Schoop, we'd all be sitting in the loser's locker room right now. He's the real hero of tonight's game." :eektf:

hehe - the "berth" of a new star? The guy who tied the game - yeah, that's the ticket! :2yay-thumb:

• 8 months later...
June is the telling month. Tough. Starts with BoSox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 of the next 26 at home. And we are the 3rd best home team in MLB (2nd if Royals score holds up).

Gotta like how that sets up.

We are going to score a TON of runs in the next 4 weeks. 140-150 probably. Book it!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

19 of the next 26 at home. And we are the 3rd best home team in MLB (2nd if Royals score holds up).

Gotta like how that sets up.

We are going to score a TON of runs in the next 4 weeks. 140-150 probably. Book it!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'll take right where we are.

• 5 weeks later...

I haven't posted in this thread in a long time, but last night's win warrants it. Not only stopping the five-game losing streak, but giving our middle relievers a much-needed break. It was good to see Tillman back in form, too.