Lord I needed that

Frobby

o

BALTIMORE ORIOLES )),OOo).lllllllllll - 5

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0oooooooooooo)))l (14 Innings)

LOS ANGELES DODGERS ))lllllllll... - 4

o

Yesterday's win was very similar to this one, from earlier in the month.

In the win earlier this month, the Orioles had lost 5 games in a row just prior to beating the Dodgers in 2 straight games, the second of which was this extra-inning game ...... and it was on the road.

In yesterday's win, the Orioles had lost 5 games in a row, and got themselves a much-needed win in extra innings ...... and it was on the road.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/teams/BAL/2016-schedule-scores.shtml

• 2 weeks later...
Unecessarily close game and they had to burn the back end of the bullpen. Not good.But a win.

I'll take it. I was about to lose my mind watching it. It's never easy when you're struggling is it? But a W nonetheless. Now take 2 out of 3 against SF and salvage the road trip.

The only positive about that game today was the W. Excruciating. Outplayed in the entire series by a team that is going nowhere but who were fired up and playing harder. Bullpen ranged from the terrible to the merely bad and Britton too today was not his usual excellent self. Kind of game that gives a team very little lift at all even with a W. Very ominous signs with the bullpen and having 1 game of every 5 that we have any offense at all will not get it done. I hope this changes something but we shall see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The only positive about that game today was the W. Excruciating. Outplayed in the entire series by a team that is going nowhere but who were fired up and playing harder. Bullpen ranged from the terrible to the merely bad and Britton too today was not his usual excellent self. Kind of game that gives a team very little lift at all even with a W. Very ominous signs with the bullpen and having 1 game of every 5 that we have any offense at all will not get it done. I hope this changes something but we shall see.

What about Tillman pitching 7 innings of 2-run ball?

What about the offense scoring 9 runs?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We hit great.

Our starting pitcher was great.

OK, the bullpen came up small.

But geez, some people can't be happy with a win.

I k ow we've had a bad road trip and bad road season, and a horrible hitting slump. But if you come out of today's game pissed off, that's on you.

This is a hard game. Would you rather be the Giants (8-16 since the break?)

I don't see Britton's outing as an ominous sign. He walked a guy, I'll grant. And two ground balls went for hits. When you throw as many GBs as he does some will find holes. And this was a game where he probably had no expectation of pitching in until the very end, he was probably making dinner plans and had to reset mentally.

He still hasn't allowed an earned run since May 5.

May 5.

Try to appreciate that.