Lord I needed that

Frobby

• 3 weeks later...

Every time they look like they are about to be put in their coffin, they pull something lol.

Still in a very, very precarious situation. The Boston sweep means they have to sweep Arizona now AND steal 2 more games than what they would normally need next week on the road.

It's going to be tough. Maybe the Yankees are out by then and are 100% focused on vacation planning.

It's going to be very tough, that's the unfortunate part of the Boston sweep. It's not so much the division, they just needed 2 games from that series to maintain standing as WC favorite

Every time they look like they are about to be put in their coffin, they pull something lol.

Still in a very, very precarious situation. The Boston sweep means they have to sweep Arizona now AND steal 2 more games than what they would normally need next week on the road.

It's going to be tough. Maybe the Yankees are out by then and are 100% focused on vacation planning.

It's going to be very tough, that's the unfortunate part of the Boston sweep. It's not so much the division, they just needed 2 games from that series to maintain standing as WC favorite

It won't be easy, but far from impossible. They'll have to earn it. Win tonight, and our odds are probably 50/50.

It might seem odd that I'm bumping this after a second consecutive win, but I needed a game where we actually got the lead early, built on it, and never let the other team into the game. And a game where our pitcher actually got through the first inning in a reasonable number of pitches while we drove the other guy's pitch count way up, and even followed up with a second patient inning in a row.

Funny, they were showing the players in the dugout before the game and you could just tell they were happy and relaxed and would have a good game. I even remarked on it to my wife. Of course, it helped that Ray was just horrible from the jump.

I'm going to the game tomorrow, and Lord, I need my final game of the regular season to be a win.

It might seem odd that I'm bumping this after a second consecutive win, but I needed a game where we actually got the lead early, built on it, and never let the other team into the game. And a game where our pitcher actually got through the first inning in a reasonable number of pitches while we drove the other guy's pitch count way up, and even followed up with a second patient inning in a row.

Funny, they were showing the players in the dugout before the game and you could just tell they were happy and relaxed and would have a good game. I even remarked on it to my wife. Of course, it helped that Ray was just horrible from the jump.

I'm going to the game tomorrow, and Lord, I need my final game of the regular season to be a win.

90 wins is still a possibility but a long shot. A Bundy win today would make the season still a good one IMHO. :clap3: Bring it home!

o

(vs. DIAMONDBACKS, 9/25)

I needed the sweep ........ and got it.

It was a beautiful day at OPACY. Quite the tense game, as our offense didn't come through a few times. But a very happy ending, and instead of rushing for the exit as usual, we stayed until the players were completely off the field.

• Upvote 1