Lord I needed that

Frobby

I haven't posted in this thread in a long time, but last night's win warrants it. Not only stopping the five-game losing streak, but giving our middle relievers a much-needed break. It was good to see Tillman back in form, too.

And all star relievers Brach and Britton were "lights out"! :clap3:

Today the sun is shining just a little bit brighter, the air feels just a little bit cleaner, and I'm less tired after the reduced sleep from a PDT game. A little winning streak before the break, with a couple of decent starts from O's pitchers whose names don't end in "man," and I might even feel a little bit younger. :thumbsup1:

BALTIMORE ORIOLES ))OOo.lllllllllll - 4

LOS ANGELES DODGERS ))lllllllll... - 1

o

o

BALTIMORE ORIOLES )),OO).lllllllllll - 5

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo))l (14 Innings)

LOS ANGELES DODGERS ))lllllllll... - 4

o

Edited by OFFNY

I've said it before but EVERY time this team has a test they pass it. Road trips, tough pitchers you name it they always ace it

No doubt! I watch a lot of baseball and I appreciate the buck Orioles so much because there is no quit. All heart, character and ability to grind games especially through adversity. Most teams don't have the fight of the buck Orioles.

Flawed? For sure, but every team is.

o

BALTIMORE ORIOLES ))Oo.lllllllllll - 3

CALIFORNIA ANGELS Oo....)lllllllll - 2

o

Really needed this' date=' and could use one more win. Perhaps losses by Toronto and Boston heading into the break, also.[/quote']

o

BALTIMORE ORIOLES ))Oo.lllllllllll - 4

CALIFORNIA ANGELS Oo....)lllllllll - 2

o

• 2 weeks later...
o

BALTIMORE ORIOLES )))))))))),lll - 4

NEW YORK YANKEES OO)))))))))))) - 1

o

3-4 on the road trip not great but with all the issues with roster I can live with that. As much bashing as been said about pitching they pretty much gave us a chance to win every game. We score a few runs in those games we see the good bullpen arms and not the poor ones. Tilman is looking real good as well.

Tough stretches are going to happen. We're in one now, hopefully this was a sign of breaking out of it, but I don't like that we have the Indians next up. Their starting pitching has been great with a solid offense. Going to be a tough series. Just happy we're at home.