O's vs Royals 5/5

Going Underground

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tillman needs a lot of work if he is going to salvage his career. No way he works through it in Baltimore. Got to send him down. Maybe down to Bowie so he can just dominate while he works on what the coaches tell him.

Tillman needs a lot of work if he is going to salvage his career. No way he works through it in Baltimore. Got to send him down. Maybe down to Bowie so he can just dominate while he works on what the coaches tell him.

The baffling thing about Chris is that he's done well at Norfolk. He can't seem to get over the hump between AAA and the MLB. A lot of P's never do.

AAA is good. He's worked well with Griffin before.

The baffling thing about Chris is that he's done well at Norfolk. He can't seem to get over the hump between AAA and the MLB. A lot of P's never do.

Time to make him a reliever and tell him to air it out.

Anything is better than this.

AAA is good. He's worked well with Griffin before.

I was kinda thinking of what they did with Halladay years ago in Toronto when they sent him down to the low minors and rebuilt his whole approach.

These damn kids that just start screaming for no F'ing reason are annoying the crap out of me. This game is about to get turned off for good.

It sounds like a damn amusement park.

Is that you Roger McDowell ?:rofl:

I dont think its that baffling. Chris Tillman cant throw strikes. Minor League hitters will expand the strikezone and Major League hitters wont. Minor leaguers swing at that big curveball in the dirt while major league hitters stare at it and walk to first base.

I dont think its that baffling. Chris Tillman cant throw strikes. Minor League hitters will expand the strikezone and Major League hitters wont. Minor leaguers swing at that big curveball in the dirt while major league hitters stare at it and walk to first base.

I remember someone posted a quote from Tillman earlier this season where he said he went down to Norfolk and tried to work on what the coach told him to work on but couldnt do it so just gave up on his own.

Archived