O's vs Royals 5/5

Going Underground

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neither of them have earned the 5th spot, but I would say Bergy has a slight edge at this point.

I agree with this too. I still think Tillman has a bright future but he is not getting it done.

This start really isn't a good argument against Tillman anyway. He's been horrifically unlucky.

Maybe, but Tillmans biggest problem is that he is a flyball pitcher who cant make people miss. The league BABIP is around .300 when you let everyone put the ball in play and you pitch up in the zone terrible things are going to happen. Of course as I say that he K's someone....

Maybe, but Tillmans biggest problem is that he is a flyball pitcher who cant make people miss. The league BABIP is around .300 when you let everyone put the ball in play and you pitch up in the zone terrible things are going to happen. Of course as I say that he K's someone....

Of course. I'm leaning toward Bergy as well to be honest. However, Tillman has been getting ground balls so far. He just hasn't been getting outs.

If he can get out of this with just giving up those two runs, I'll be fine with it. Chen is pitching and it's not really Tillman's fault that the Royals glued eyes to all their balls.

There's your 3rd run. 22 pitches.

Archived