O's vs Royals 5/5

Going Underground

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm done with the Jake Fox experiment. Bring up Tatum or whomever.

Someone who has a fighting chance at throwing someone out.

I wonder if Tatum comes back will he stay as a utility player. His bat is nice but we don't have platoon players or guys you would pinch hit with.

It sounded like a lot of that was bad luck, but when your fastball is 88-89mph you cannot afford to get behind hitters.

Just cannot do it.

This. You guys can be as apologetic as you want, but when you are throwing batting practice fastballs you cant get behind in the count and let hitters sit on it. Its a consistent theme with Tillman and Im over it.

This. You guys can be as apologetic as you want, but when you are throwing batting practice fastballs you cant get behind in the count and let hitters sit on it. Its a consistent theme with Tillman and Im over it.

Well, to be fair, I was merely saying everyone stunk. Not that Tillman was decent. I'm pretty over Tillman at this point.

I wonder if Tatum comes back will he stay as a utility player. His bat is nice but we don't have platoon players or guys you would pinch hit with.

This is why they shouldn't have re-signed Izturis. Maybe they could trade Andino for a bullpen arm.

Archived