Orioles' 2011 Draftees Signing Tracker

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Upon adding Bundy's guaranteed money and Delmonico's bonus to the other bonuses on the first page, I arrive at just under $10 million, $9.891 million. This does not include the bonuses of Ruettiger or the 10 other players listed without bonuses on the first page. Certainly these 11 bonuses totaled more than $109,000, though almost certainly less than 1.109 million, so the O's spent somewhere between $10 and $11 million on the draft.

Upon adding Bundy's guaranteed money and Delmonico's bonus to the other bonuses on the first page, I arrive at just under $10 million, $9.891 million. This does not include the bonuses of Ruettiger or the 10 other players listed without bonuses on the first page. Certainly these 11 bonuses totaled more than $109,000, though almost certainly less than 1.109 million, so the O's spent somewhere between $10 and $11 million on the draft.

This proof brought to you by the squeeze theorem. :D

I added Ruettiger's $160,000. All Top ten bonuses are now updated.

So we signed 23 players, including the top 11 guys we drafted. Who should we be most sorry that we missed? Coats, Hockaday or someone else?

Overall it seems like we did well with the guys we really wanted. Whatever grade we got on draft day, I think you inch it up a notch based on our record getting the key guys signed.

So we signed 23 players, including the top 11 guys we drafted. Who should we be most sorry that we missed? Coats, Hockaday or someone else?

Overall it seems like we did well with the guys we really wanted. Whatever grade we got on draft day, I think you inch it up a notch based on our record getting the key guys signed.

I would be interested in someone who has more knowledge and understanding to give us a update on who we might of missed out on. Probably no impact players but who knows?

Archived