vs RANGERS 7/4

OFFNY

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this score for real? Are these pitchers for real? Is Buck for real? For real?

Kind of my questions. What the heck? 10-2? Do the O's ave the pitching to compete in the majors? Are we really a high AAAA team?

Kind of my questions. What the heck? 10-2? Do the O's ave the pitching to compete in the majors? Are we really a high AAAA team?

I dont think we could win a title in the International League. We suck.

Ha ha, just now went to the game coverage ...glad I did other stuff during the last couple of hours. Saves the crappy ratio of two hours of business as usual baseball to one 20-second highlight.

Watch the highlight reel on orioles.com after the game. Then nod your head and say, "Yep, Reynolds can hit the ball." followed immediately by "Yep, the Orioles still can't pitch."

Good thing Luke Scott didn't play tonight. Reimold has been awesome sauce.

No difference, but potential difference is there with Reimold. Luke is clearly hurting and not capable of doing what he is known for.

Hardy breaksout of the mini slump and goes deep.

Sadly, it was a solo. We'd need a grand salami right there to make me tune back in for the rest of the game. Down by 7 runs, I'm thinking ESPN's 99% Texas estimate is a severe understatement. More like 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999%. The Orioles, the way they're playing right now, will come back to win a game like this approximately once in the history of the franchise.

It's a shame to see good talent go to waste. We have a few gems in the rough, but it's a team game, and the rough (all SPs, Lee, Davis, Guerrero, Andino) brings us down to the point that our shining stars can't pull it back in our favor, even if they hit it out of the park twice in one game.

Archived