vs RANGERS 7/4

OFFNY

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, maybe not sit him down, but he does look disinterested the last two games. The other teams announcers keep commenting on how he's upset.

He's in a bit of a slump and the O's have sucked the past two weeks. I'm sure he's mad. Say what you want about his approach at the plate and his other faults, but I've never seen him not hustle. Ever. He cares a ton.

I'm operating under the theory that he's Rube Baker

I thought of that too! Also thought of Jarrod Saltblahblah and his problems he had throwing back to the pitcher. Wonder if it's just a habit to keep a routine or something...

How can he be upset. The Orioles only get one darn ticket to the All-star. Somebody drew the long straw this time and it wasnt him. Do you really think he had the stats to go in 09? No he was the best of a crap team.

I know he had an awesome start to that year, so I would guess he did have the stats to go. I'm not sure what everyone else was doing that season, but Jones was playing very well.

I thought of that too! Also thought of Jarrod Saltblahblah and his problems he had throwing back to the pitcher. Wonder if it's just a habit to keep a routine or something...

It's just the cocking mechanism in his bionic arm

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Archived